Easy Egg Stuffed Avocados
Looking for a super easy, quick and delicious meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. With only 4 ingredients, this nutrient rich and yummy recipe will become a great staple for your healthy diet. If you choose a Paleo Diet, this is a great option for you.
Only Four Ingredients!
- 2 Avocados
- 4 eggs
- Olive Oil
- Green onions
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 20 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Cut the avocados in 1/2 and remove the seed.
- Arrange avocado halves on a baking sheet, positioning them on their back to prevent the avocados from tipping over.
- Drizzle olive oil over each avocado half.
- Crack 1 egg, setting the yolk inside the hole, being careful to keep the yolks intact.
- Choose your favorite seasonings to top them – bacon, green onions, parsley, sea salt, pepper – lots of options.
- Carefully place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake until eggs are cooked.
- If your avocado only has a small hole from the seed, scoop the hole to match the size of the egg.
- Eggs and avocados can be broiled for about 5 minutes for a quicker version